- Accessing this website means that you are guaranteeing to be at least 18 years of age and bound by thelampandthelamb.com’s Terms and Conditions. This website and its contents may not be used for commercial or business purposes without being authorized by me.
- All user generated content on the lampandthelamb.com will be public and available to other users. Submitting content of any kind means that you agree to the sharing of said content on this website. Use of this website means that you assume responsibility for your actions (communications). Use of this website also means that you agree to only use this website and content for lawful purposes.
- By accessing thelampandthelamb.com, you are agreeing that I/this website am not liable for any and all claims regarding this website/content. You are also agreeing that I am not liable for damages, losses, or injuries allegedly stemming from your use of this website. Lastly, I am not (at all) reliable for your use of the content provided by this website.
- Any links to third-party websites on this website are not owned or controlled by me. Once you leave this website, you are no longer held to thelampandthelamb.com’s Terms and Conditions. I have no responsibility, liability, or control over the actions or practices of any/all third-party websites/ services.
- All content on this website that is deemed “intellectual property”, by definition, cannot be stolen, duplicated, or copied. By accessing this website, you agree to follow the guidelines set by the previous sentence. Content from this website may be copied only for personal use (except as permitted by law). Over time, certain aspects (or links) on this website may change. I am not responsible for the current accuracy of shared web information.
- Use of this website means that you agree to provide accurate and current information along with agreeing to be held responsible (and that you have authorization) for all purchases that you make.
- This website is secured through Siteground (though keep in mind that nothing on the internet can be 100% secure). Use of this website means that you understand that I can’t guarantee 100% security, but I will take continued measures to make the website as secure as possible.
- Cookies- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. You may withdraw and reject the collection of these cookies at any time. Click HERE to learn more about GDPR cookie consent.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Disclaimer: This website contains my opinions and reflects only my opinions unless specifically stated otherwise in a post. While I am a licensed Nail Tech, all information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes or informational purposes only. If you choose to take any of the content as “advice”, you are doing so at your own risk. I am not responsible or liable for any and all actions taken by viewers/readers who choose to use the content as advice. I am a participate in the SiteGround Hosting affiliate program and “I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Though I do use affiliate marketing, (making money from products/services that I recommend) all posts containing affiliate links will be disclosed beforehand and all of the opinions about the products/services are my own. I only recommend products/services that I do/would use or that I would recommend my family/friends to use.