Hey everyone! Today I want to talk to y’all about 5 Must Have Christmas Decorations for 2018. I can’t wait to share some awesome decorations, with you guys! While I am putting my affiliate links to the different products (You can learn more by checking out my Disclaimer), all of these products I personally love or want and would never recommend if I didn’t think that they were amazing. Without rambling on, I hope that y’all enjoy!
- Scented Pine Cones – Okay, these are a staple every single Christmas because they are absolutely incredible! They are cinnamon scented pine cones, so your house ends up smelling so good! You can put them all in one place for a centerpiece, place them throughout your Christmas tree as sweet smelling ornaments, or get crafty and attach ribbons to hang them up around your home (or to give as quick and easy gifts). Every year these make my house smell INCREDIBLE; I’m talking like Christmas store in the mall, incredible. If you’ve gotten them before, you know that they are awesome, if you haven’t gotten them before, I’m telling you… they are so worth the try. Click HERE to see more on the Scented Pine Cones.
- Lighted Ceramic Tabletop Christmas Tree – I was given one of these as a gift a couple of years ago and now it’s another Christmas staple in my home. They are so gorgeous and the lights (the little ornament looking things on the tree) add the perfect pop of color to any room. It’s one of those pieces that give you immediate “Christmas morning” feelings whenever you light it up. I mean, who doesn’t want a super cute mini tree to stare at while you daydream about Christmas Day? These are perfect for homes and, some may say, even better for offices. Click HERE to see more on the Lighted Ceramic Tabletop Christmas Tree.
- Mistletoe/Kissing Ball – The mistletoe/kissing ball, is such a classic. Dangling from doorways or shining as an ornament on the tree, it’s a timeless Christmas decoration that has been around for as long as I can remember. It can be used for getting a kiss from the person you love, or simply adding a little classic Christmas elegance to the room of your choosing. Click HERE to see more on the Ganz Mistletoe Kiss Ball (yes it’s a strange name, but it’s the most beautiful little mistletoe/kissing ball).
- Christmas Tree – Of course, it goes without saying that a Christmas tree is a Christmas decoration must have for every year. It gets the “festive feelings” flowing around the house and decorating a Christmas tree is an opportunity to get the whole family doing something together. Every year, my husband and I, go pick out a beautiful, live, Christmas tree and spend a few hours just decorating it up and dancing around the house to Christmas music. This will be our 4th year carrying on this tradition and I can’t wait (It’s honestly one of my absolute favorite times of the year). Something about having the music turned up and being busy stringing lights or placing ornaments (so phones get put away and not thought about for a little while) is just peaceful and captivating. For a little bit, you don’t feel like the world around you exists, it’s just you and your family. We always like to get a live tree, but if you prefer an artificial tree, click HERE to see more on a 7.5’ Artificial Spruce that even comes with a stand.
- Nativity Scene – I know that most of this list, okay… all of this list is made up of things that have been Christmas traditions in my life for as long as I can remember. The nativity scene is another family tradition, for me. I can remember being little and having my grandma explaining to me what her porcelain nativity scene was (it was this beautiful bright porcelain; I’m pretty sure that they don’t make them like that anymore). It always sat next to this little Christmas mouse that she put up every year, which has no relation to the scene itself, but it’s one of those images that you hold on to as you grow older. It never failed, every single year I would go up to her nativity scene and just admire the beautiful little figurines and think about the birth of Jesus for a bit instead of Christmas presents and goodies (which is was the whole purpose of it in the first place, so it definitely worked). Though I haven’t been able to find one like hers yet, I found one that is so beautiful that I’ve got my eye on it. If you want to see more on the Nativity Scene that has caught my eye, click HERE.
Those are my 5 Must Have Christmas Decorations for 2018. All of these items are things that I love and things that have kept Christmas in my home feeling the same as it did when I was little. I hope that you have enjoyed this post and thank you for taking the time to read! As always, much love and God bless!
If you liked this post, check out my posts on Christmas Gifts To Get The Person That “Has Everything” and 5 Must Have Christmas Gifts For Any True Coffee Lover